Honda Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation of their military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward a new 2016 or newer Honda automobile when they finance or lease through Honda Financial Services (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's address.
To learn more and see the conditions and eligibility requirements, visit the Honda Military Appreciation Offer page.
For more information, please visit http://automobiles.honda.com/military-offers.aspx
Qualifying models under this program:
Accord Coupe, Accord Sedan, Civic Coupe, CIvic Sedan, CR-V, Odyssey